Increase productivity, improve safety, create new opportunities
For those new to the industry, TAFE Australia Civil College has some unique training facilities that give you real exposure to live working sites.
Through our industry training partners, you can get real working experience while you complete your training. Our mobile facilities are situated near major infrastructure projects at Tweed Heads, Lismore, Grafton and St Marys in Sydney and have all the plant and equipment there for you to get your civil construction career underway.
What are the facilities?
A range of workplace based training facilities with easy access to Tweed Heads and Grafton.
- Wide range of plant and equipment
- Highly qualified industry professional trainers
- Industry best practice safety processes and training
Range of training:
- Full qualifications in Civil Construction and specialised skillsets training available
- Plant operation and machinery training, coaching and practical experience
- Excavator, bobcat, grader, dozer, loader, roller, haul trucks, pipe laying
- High risk training, confined spaces, working at heights, dogging, gas testing
- Scaffolding, cranes, forklift
What our courses offer employers:
- The ability to deliver and design your workforce development programs – your way, with the opportunity for intensive training:
- residential courses
- out of hours
- fast turnaround
- flexible delivery
- Practical hands on training for staff or new recruits
- A range of options to upgrade old tickets
- Training customised to suit your needs
- Job ready outcomes
- Safety – improve your workforce understanding of safety processes
- Productivity – improve how your staff complete tasks with increased efficiency
- Opportunity – increased compliance and industry currency to improve how you meet contract requirements
- Allows full competency assessments and training without removing equipment from production
- Recently trained, work ready students are qualified to current industry standards and are looking for an opportunity with your business
- Highly qualified staff give you the edge when tendering for projects