For those in the industry, working on sites, moving into foreman or supervisor roles or working in project administration or management, TAFE Australia Civil College can train you for your next step in your civil construction career.
TAFE Australia Civil College will train you at your workplace and has developed unique training programs in areas such as road and bridge construction, plant operation, site administration, civil construction management and supervision.
Get the best training available with TAFE Australia Civil College
- Nationally-recognised qualifications you can take anywhere across Australia
- Pathways and partnerships with universities for credit transfer arrangements
- Strong partnerships with industry and employers across the region
- Strong history in construction training
Benefits of learning through TAFE Australia Civil College
- Learn from qualified, professional teachers who have up-to-date knowledge and industry experience
- Gain industry experience through blocks of training delivered on live sites or in the workplace
- Opportunities to meet people from the industry to show what you can do
- Train and learn on real world on-site training facilities